Custom Halo Pirates League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thursday November 6th, Post your requests here:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renn75
Upper Echelon
Upper Echelon
Renn75

Number of posts : 187
XBOX LIVE Gamercard : Thursday November 6th,  Post your requests here: Renn75
PlayStation Network : Renn75
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Thursday November 6th,  Post your requests here: Empty
PostSubject: Thursday November 6th, Post your requests here:   Thursday November 6th,  Post your requests here: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:42 am

Please post your requests for custom games in this thread.

If it requires a custom map that you have, please note that in your post so that we can be sure to note that for League night. If it has a custom map that someone else has that we have played, please note which player has the map.

If there are special rules for the game, please either post in the Custom Game & Map Info forum, post a link to info in your request OR post the rules in your request.
FearTheSwoop
Fish Chum
Fish Chum
FearTheSwoop

Number of posts : 13
XBOX LIVE Gamercard : Thursday November 6th,  Post your requests here: FearTheSwoop
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Thursday November 6th, Post your requests here:   Thursday November 6th,  Post your requests here: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:22 pm

Okay, I know I haven't been around much lately, mainly due to school and other things. But I'm hoping to make it to the game night this Thursday, and believe it or not, I actually ventured into the Forge and created a map and gametype I'd like to try out, if it's okay with everyone.

The map and gametype are in my fileshare, called "Doom" and "Laser Tag Doom," for lack of a better name.

Description
The map is a variant of Cold Storage, but it is very dark, and very creepy. The only light comes from the dim ambient lighting, and four flares located around the map. Starting weapons are Spartan Lasers and energy swords, with sentinel beams and a flamethrower located throughout the map. Damage is increased to 150%. It is essentially a hide and seek game of Laser Tag, played in almost complete darkness. It's designed as a FFA gametype, though it may work as a Team Slayer game. All players are black, for an added challege!

I think the map is haunted, too, because as I was forging it all alone in the very dark and gloomy map, there were random motion blips on my radar, even though I was the only one there! It just adds to the creepy Doom-esque atmosphere!
Back to top Go down
Renn75
Upper Echelon
Upper Echelon
Renn75

PostSubject: Re: Thursday November 6th, Post your requests here:   Thursday November 6th,  Post your requests here: Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:29 am

Swoops game will not be played this week since it has been entered into the CustomZ Contest! Be sure to play the 13th & 20th and play some NEW games!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.chp.backusfamily.net
Renn75
Upper Echelon
Upper Echelon
Renn75

PostSubject: Re: Thursday November 6th, Post your requests here:   Thursday November 6th,  Post your requests here: Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:21 am

FINAL SHIP'S COMPLEMENT:

1. Default 072 / Member
2. Hiokami / Member
3. Hljl Krnsk / Member
4. Renn75 / Member
5. TwoKidsInMn / Member
6. Dozens of Ratz / Guest
7. fasttimesnews09 / Guest
8. Phabeo / Guest
9. xNIKONx / Guest
Back to top Go down
http://www.chp.backusfamily.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday November 6th, Post your requests here:   Thursday November 6th,  Post your requests here: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thursday November 6th, Post your requests here:
Page 1 of 1