Custom Halo Pirates League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hangar 02

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renn75
Upper Echelon
Upper Echelon
Renn75

Number of posts : 187
XBOX LIVE Gamercard : Hangar 02 Renn75
PlayStation Network : Renn75
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Hangar 02 Empty
PostSubject: Hangar 02   Hangar 02 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:20 pm

Hangar 02 V2

Map Description:

Thanks to Allseeing and Lone for the backstory and description. Also note that the words on the hangar are actually 'Hangar 92'. It looks like a 0 on my screen, though. So, my mistake. (Thanks...ish to Matty for bringing that to my attention)

Hangar 02 V2 is a perfectly symmetrical (two team) map that incorporates many strategies not found in the average map, making this one of the best Rat's Nest variants in existence. Whilst looking plain to the unwary eye, Hangar features tactics that once accustomed to the minor nuances of the map, gives many possibilities to the player, letting them make quick decisions to alter the course of battle. One action can destroy a team, change the game flow, make a rescue, or bring down your team and obliterate all hopes of making it through the battle victorious.

One of many tactics involve using the series of pipes above the level, and pounce like a neenja and grab the flag, or launch a suprise attack on the enemy. While gaining access to these pipes is no easy feat, you can circumvent the entire battle by using the grav lift underneath your flag spawn. Be careful, the enemy can use the same tactic. A shotgun is can be very useful in 1v1 fights on the pipes.

Highly recommended is an optional gametype, Hangar 02 CTF. This gametype includes many small (but important) fixes to normal gameplay. Even without it, this map will play great on all gametypes short of infection.

With great spawns, supreme tactics, perfect weapon choice AND placement, this map will have you begging for more.

FROM RENN75: I put permenant air currents for pipe access.

Back to top Go down
http://www.chp.backusfamily.net

Hangar 02
Page 1 of 1