Custom Halo Pirates League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Battle Royale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renn75
Upper Echelon
Upper Echelon
Renn75

Number of posts : 187
XBOX LIVE Gamercard : Battle Royale Renn75
PlayStation Network : Renn75
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Battle Royale Empty
PostSubject: Battle Royale   Battle Royale Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:29 pm

BATTLE ROYALE: SURVIVAL PROGRAM

Could you kill your best friend?

Battle Royale 090303_battleroyale02

EXCERPT FROM A JOURNAL FROM THE WINNER OF THE GAME PLAYED PREVIOUS TO THE EVENTS OF THE BOOK/FILM:

“Waking up in an abandoned shack I thought I must be dreaming…I remember boarding a bus with my best friend and fellow classmates on the way to a class field trip, joking around with each other and Ms. Tetsumi and then falling asleep. I awoke that night, in a classroom, on a recently abandoned island and my teacher is sitting at a desk with armed soldiers standing behind her. She announces that my class has been chosen to partake in this year’s government sponsored Battle Royale Survival Program for the glory of our Nation. She kills Ayame to emphasize her point that this is a last man standing Battle Royale and that the “game” has begun. As we leave the class room one at a time, each of us is handed a duffle bag with a random weapon inside.

As I wipe the sleep from my eyes I start remembering, it was not a dream! Upon leaving the abandoned school, I had stumbled over the body of a classmate I rarely ever talked to and whose name even now escapes me. There was a spike protruding from the back of his head. I then ran until my heart felt like it was about to burst from my chest and took refuge in this abandoned shack. Looking out the window of the dilapidated shed, preparing to leave this meager shelter from the storm, I take the machete that is in my bag and realize that today I kill my friends.”

HALO 3 DETAILS:

• MUST BE PLAYED WITH THESE MAPS: BR I, II & III
• Game takes place the first morning of the Battle Royale and you “spawn” in the place where you first took shelter for the rest of the night. You may feel a little disorientated upon waking up, but I assure you that it is normal to feel that way.
• Elimination Slayer – LAST MAN STANDING wins the Battle Royale and will be hailed as a National Hero!
• If you are eliminated you can take the role of a citizen of our great Nation by watching the sport on government sponsored TV by hitting the D-Pad and selecting the player you have wagers on with the guys at work (but please don’t give hints to your favorite player with the mic, they are to be on their own).
• Random weapon at the start (in your duffle bag), so pick your classmate’s body over for other weapons of choice!
• No radar, only the government’s program managers will be monitoring your locations!
• One lucky random student will be provided a tracking device that ties into the government’s satellite monitoring system though. It will be found in their duffle bag so don’t forget to look for it, but take heed the battery life on this device does not last long (about 90 seconds).
• Shield indicator acts as your health indicator.
• HINT from Ms. Tetsumi over the morning intercom: “I hope you all slept well! Death toll for the evening is as follows: STUDENT #2 at 0107 and STUDENT #31 at 0305. Not bad for your first night, but lets have a great day and kill as many of your fellow classmates as possible! Inside the island’s “clinic” or atop the “light house” you may find food for a hot meal and any medical supplies you may need. This will help your stamina and give you a better outlook as you slaughter your friends!!! But don’t go there too soon in the game or you will waste the medical supplies for naught. Have a great day and I will update you at noon.”

NOVEL

MOVIE

Battle Royale BattleRoyaledoll

Please leave feedback. If this is well received there will be more maps to follow.

Thank you,

Renn75
-

Last edited by Renn75 on Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chp.backusfamily.net
Renn75
Upper Echelon
Upper Echelon
Renn75

Number of posts : 187
XBOX LIVE Gamercard : Battle Royale Renn75
PlayStation Network : Renn75
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Battle Royale Empty
PostSubject: BR III Health Pack Locations   Battle Royale Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:34 pm

BRIII Health Pack Locations

All rules the same as in other Battle Royalle games. This just shows where the two health packs are.

Once these first aid kits are gone, they are gone!
-
Back to top Go down
http://www.chp.backusfamily.net

Battle Royale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Halo Pirates League :: MESS HALL – GUEST VIEWABLE ONLY- MEMBERS VIEW/POST :: Custom Game Types & Maps INFO-
Jump to: